Take The We Are Indivisible pledge
Weekly Actions From The Indivisible Team
Every part of our progressive ecosystem is under threat by the U.S. President. The only way to to change the future is by standing together, indivisible.
Your 5 weekly to-dos :
- Keep the pressure up on your MoC while they’re home to open an impeachment inquiry. We’ve got all the tools you’ll need to make it clear to your member of Congress (MoC) that they need to use all the power available to them to hold Trump accountable and get to the truth of his administration’s abuses. July 4 recess is your time to shine -- make a call (and write a letter to the editor, and record a video, and more) using the resources in the link above, and keep your eyes peeled for more in the days to come.
- Tell your MoC not to give Trump another dime for his deportation machine. Money for Trump’s DHS is money for increased levels of detention, deportation, and abuse of human rights -- period. Tell your MoC that if they oppose Trump’s attacks on immigrant communities, they also need to oppose his supplemental funding request for DHS.
- Demand that your MoC act to stop a war with Iran. Trump is ratcheting up tensions with Iran, with the members of his war cabinet urging him forward at every opportunity. MoCs are not powerless to stop this, though; call your Representative and Senators and tell them to co-sponsor H.R. 2354 / S. 1039 to explicitly deny him this authority, and make a public statement making clear that Congress has not authorized the use of any military force against Iran.
- Check out our Debate Watch Guide to outline many of the topics you care about. In our guide, you’ll have worksheets to rate and grade candidates on, and a bit of analysis and insider baseball on each candidate/issue from our Political Team. So whether you want to plan your own party, attend one of the many events already on our map, or just follow along at home, you’ll be totally prepared.
- Opt-in to our exclusive Indivisible Focus Group by texting DEBATES to 977-79. We want to capture the Indivisible movement’s take on the debates as soon as they’re over -- which means we’ll need an exclusive focus group that we’ll text right after each debate ends (11pm ET) and ask you how you feel.